Quartzsite Gold Show
February 12-14, 2016 at the QIA building.
Friday – Saturday 9-4
235 N. Ironwood
Here are some pictures of the show:
The show will is hosted by
$5 at the door or $10 in drawing tickets, good for all 3 days.
Activities To Include:
- Vendors Selling & Demonstrating Gold Prospecting Equipment, Nuggets, Jewelry, Coins and more.
- Demonstrations, questions and answers for metal detectors and other prospecting equipment.
- Door Prizes including gold nuggets
- Demonstration blowing up boulders with the SierraBlaster by Miner’s Depot http://sierrablaster.com/videos/introduction-sierrablaster/
- Gold Nuggets & Nugget Jewelry Holders by http://minerskeepers.com/
- More information to follow
- Dr. Erik Melchiorre with his volume II Quartzsite area prospecting book.
- Terry Boswell of the Joshua Tree Earth and Space Museum in Lakeville, IN to talk about and identify your meteorites.
- Viper Voidance to Rattlesnake Proof Your Dog http://www.vipervoidance.com/
- Jim Alexander of Yankee Fork Gold Dredge https://www.facebook.com/yankeefork.golddredge.7?fref=ts&ref=br_tf
Jane Boyles and Dr.Erik Melchiorre are at the authors table.
TO OUR METAL DETECTOR DOOR PRIZE WINNERS!
Minelab Metal Detector: Armond Cheek of Yuma
Tesoro Metal Detector: Alvie Kratzer visiting Quartzsite from Idaho
Here are some more winners of the prizes:
QuartzsiteEric will was inside the show. For those who don’t know, Eric Hizme of E&A Jewelers has been Selling and Repairing Estate, Antique, Old Pawn, Gold, Silver & Platinum Jewelry for over 25 years.
QIA snack bar will be open for breakfast and lunch.
Open Friday & Saturday 9AM – 4PM Sunday 10AM – 4PM
Check out our Facebook Page for updates.
CHECK HERE FOR VENDOR INFORMATION
CONTACT US AT:
QIA directions and map can be found on their site http://www.qiaarizona.org/Contact-Us.html
Arriving from the NORTH: Stay on Rt 95 South into the town of Quartzsite. The first traffic light will be Main St (Business RT 10). Make a LEFT onto East Main St. Immediately get into the right lane so you can turn RIGHT at the FIRST STREET – Mesquite Ave. Proceed 1 Block to Ironwood. Turn LEFT and the QIA Building is on your RIGHT.
Arriving from the SOUTH: Stay on RT 95 North into Quartzsite. You will go over I-10 and come to Main Street (Business RT 10). At that traffic light, turn RIGHT onto East Main Street. Turn Right again at your first street on the RIGHT – Mesquite Ave. Proceed 1 Block to Ironwood. Turn LEFT and the QIA Building is on your RIGHT.
Arriving from the EAST: Stay on I-10 heading west from the Phoenix area. EXIT at # 19 for Quartzsite. At the top of the exit ramp, turn RIGHT. Proceed 1 block to a 4 way stop sign for Main Street. Turn LEFT onto Main Street (Business RT 10) and follow it into town. As you get closer to the center of town, get into the left lane. After passing Palo Verde Ave on your left and the RoadRunner Food Market on the right, turn LEFT at the next LEFT – Mesquite Ave. Go 1 Block and turn Left. The QIA building will be on your RIGHT.
Arriving from the WEST: Stay on I-10 heading east, away from California. EXIT at Quartzsite #17. At the top of the ramp, turn LEFT and go over I-10. The 4 way Stop sign will be MAIN St. Turn RIGHT onto Main Street heading east. Go into town. The only traffic light will be ahead a mile. Get into the RIGHT LANE before the traffic light. GO THRU THE LIGHT (Rt 95) and take the first RIGHT after the light – Mesquite Ave. Follow it one block, turn LEFT and the QIA Building will be on your RIGHT.
View Quartzsite, AZ in a larger map
Want to see what is happening in Quartzsite, AZ? Check out this website http://quartzsiteazliving.com/
This is not a GPAA show.